Chatbot

Monday, September 17, 2007

Link to workshop on Caribbean Digital Libraries

I hope you have noticed that I have added a few new categories to the blog. These are:

Blogroll - links to library blogs
Careers & Professional Development - links to conferences, workshops etc.
My favorite web links
Questions & Answers- my attempt to answer questions you have posted on the blog

Please feel free to submit links which you would like to be added to any of the categories mentioned above. Or you could suggest new categories to add. I must confess that most of the web links listed, I found by accident while browsing the web.

For example, on Friday, I discovered a website with information on a workshop on Caribbean Digital Libraries hosted jointly by The National Library and Information System Authority, NALIS (Trinidad and Tobago) and UNESCO which was held on July 10-13, 2007. The workshop homepage is quite detailed and includes an overview of digital initiatives in the Caribbean , brief bios and pictures of the presenters and a link to download individual presentations. Kudos to the organizers of this event!

No comments: