Chatbot

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Haiti needs our help



My thoughts and prayers are with Haitians today as they are grappling with what can best be described as a natural disaster of epic proportions. A 7.0 earthquake yesterday (January 12) may have claimed hundreds of thousands of lives. I have been viewing graphic images on the Internet, TV broadcasts and social networks.

Please lend support in anyway that you can through local or international charitable organizations. Here is a list of a few organizations:

The American Red Cross is pledging an initial $200,000 to assist communities impacted by this earthquake. They expect to provide immediate needs for food, water, temporary shelter, medical services and emotional support. They are accepting donations through their International Response Fund.

UNICEF has issued a statement that "Children are always the most vulnerable population in any natural disaster, and UNICEF is there for them." UNICEF requests donations for relief for children in Haiti via their Haiti Earthquake Fund. You can also call 1-800-4UNICEF.

Donate through Wyclef Jean's foundation, Yele Haiti. Text "Yele" to 501501 and $5 will be charged to your phone bill and given to relief projects through the organization.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real money.
It gets down to choose a proper companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of guy who enjoys to seek bran-new things. Presently I'm making my hold photovoltaic panels. I'm managing it all alone without the assistance of my staff. I am utilizing the internet as the only way to acheive that. I saw a really amazing site that explains how to make photovoltaic panels and so on. The website explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I am not sure bout how correct the information given there is. If some guys over here who had xp with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it would be awesome and I would extremely value it, cauze I truly would love to try solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. You guys are the best.